Thursday 6 August 2015

Sari - Overcoming my fears


When I decided to participate in this project, I didn’t know what to expect. So there have been many surprises! I have enjoyed the company of this crazy bunch of people. It is amazing to see how they open up after few days and show their beautiful personality.

 I have also learned a lot about myself! I have done things I never would have done. The gorge scrambling was the absolute worst thing. But with the support from the group I did it! Overcoming your fears is an amazing feeling! I get a lot of energy from these people. There is always a lot of laughing and joking whatever we are doing.

 Also this location is fantastic, so different from home. I haven’t even minded the rain, the Lake District is so wonderful. I’m looking forward to see all of you awesome people in Finland also!  

No comments:

Post a Comment