Thursday 6 August 2015

Monica - Amazing in Glaramara

 This has been an amazing week in Keswick, Glaramara.
I have enjoyed the gorgeous nature here in the lake district because it`s so different from the landscape in the place where I live in Finland. These mountains, stone hedges, sheep all around, small streams, small waterfalls etc. are incredible.
I have participated in activities that I never had dreamt or heard of before, for example gorge scrambling, and that needed courage to take part of. I`m very proud of myself as I have done everything.

But the most important achievement has been to get to know the people – these gorgeous, wonderful, crazy people. I have got new friends, learned to know some very special and interesting persons, some with power and strength, young energetic people with plenty of ideas, helpful and kind people, people with a lot of knowledge and information. I`m excited and exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment