Thursday 6 August 2015

Tihomir's Dream


My dream is to have a big garden where I grow vegetables, herbs and spices. I teach  children there how to grow those. I have got nice ideas here how to start my own business.

I have enjoyed most of the activities we have done. The most exciting thing was the gorge scrambling. The feeling was awesome! The water didn’t feel cold at all. I would have wanted to jump to the “washing machine” too, but we couldn’t do it because of another group.

The corricle building was also fun. The corricle floated nicely until it was my turn ... It just filled with water and sank. And I got wet! Well, at least I have one funny story to tell back home.

I didn’t know anyone when I came here, but now I have made friends with crazy people from UK, Austria and last but not the least, Finland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment