Thursday 30 July 2015

My Blog, my experience, my story

HI! My name is Onni and I'm 37 year old Finn with divers and ambiguous background. One of the things I  have done in my past is child/youth special leader degree. Special youth leader is a study that you can do in Finland and it is focusing entirely on child's/youths with special needs (migrants, disable, social/economical issues). I have work with all of these groups but most of my experience is coming from working with migrant youths. Beside this I'm free lance non-formal educator. Implementing facilitation/training's on national and international level.     
In last 5 years I have participate (as a trainer and as a participant) annually 5 to 10 international project. Most recently I have been on the road from last April and I have travel about 5000 kilometers by trains, ferries, planes and hitchhiking around the Europe.
I've been interested about outdoor activities for years. Till now I haven't found time , from my other interests, to really look in to it. I have little bit skills in many outdoor activities but haven't specialized on anything and i would love to develop my competences in them. I all so have very strong background traveling in nature because of my grandmother. With her I have travel in nature since I was 4. It was not hiking it was more of old school traveling with out any fancy equipment's. =D As a trainer I have specialized on tools and methods and I'm constantly looking new methods to master.
Usually i'm not fixed with my thoughts and feelings. I try to stay open and flexible and I believe that on the site when the show is on I will slowly start to understand what is possible to get from this process. 
Of course I offer all of my experiences, knowledge as well as physical help for every-bodies use.

All the best and see you soon....




--
Sarvela Onni
Isoahonkatu 2
33240 Tampere Finland
+358466411984

No comments:

Post a Comment