Tuesday 11 August 2015

Greetings from Richard of the North

Back in Bonnie Scotland reflecting on a wonderful week spent with amazing people with varied talents and qualities from around Europe and in who's mighty company I was blessed to spend, I can honestly say I feel enriched and more knowledgeable and returned home with plenty of food for thought :) . Wanted to say thanks to everyone for an enlightening fun time. Below is the link to a publication created by one of my funders The Rank Foundation who have helped guide not only myself but an abundance of beautiful people out there doing amazing work towards learning opportunities that have aided in the development of untold amounts of people and communities that I will forever be thankful for. The publication is the work and stories of many people's journeys and is most definitely worth a read... Enjoy ..To be continued.. :)  x  


No comments:

Post a Comment