Tuesday 28 July 2015

CoE Rostislav Dimitrov

Hello there :) My name is Rostislav Dimitrov and I am from Bulgaria. I am member of Organization of Bulgarian Scouts for 18 years now and I became part of NC"Future now 2006" as well. I have experience in building outdoor activities as sports are huge part of my life.

I have been traveling around the world quite a lot - I am a railway engineer :) I have taken part in projects in Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland, Philippines, Egypt and I have made a more than 10 000 km journey with trains around Europe which was full with challenges.

I am eager to be part of this project as I am advancing in this field of building outdoor educational programs. Networking with all of you will be very helpful in this process. I surely will contribute for the project on a local and international level as I hope i will be able to be part of it until the end.

I really hope that I will be able to learn how to make better presentation into the media of the activities that we will bring to life outside of the project. In recent days if you are not on-line you do not exist. Thus the content is very important.

I am sharing with you the result of overcoming one of my fears -  overcame - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyNCh-fGjZo

I can't wait to meet you all and share this great experience! 

See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment